I will try, as far as I would be able to go to class every day, to upload on this Blog every day's classwork and homework. To let people that couldn't come to class, be informed, even me if someone wants to do instead of me when I could not go to class.
Gloria told us to prepare a "for and against" composition that is at the end of page 34. She advised us to complete the lesson's 2 Revise & Check on page 35 but we didn't correct it. After that we went through page 40 "I will survive" reading and answering the questions. We made the listening (page 41), and when I left the class they were doing the Grammar point 3 about third conditional. I asked her about homework for these long weekend and she told me to do the vocabulary strong adjectives.
In the middle of the class we had the delightful and amazing Megumi's attendance and she has invited us to talk about Carnival festival and the sandine and its burial about how Spanish people dress up in customs, the traditions in different cities and so on.
As I usually have to go before the class ends I will appreciate if someone can add any more information here so that everyone will be able to be aware of what is going on day by day.
I think it is a good idea because most of us sometimes have to work, are busy, get sick... whatever..
I am sorry if my English is not very good, but I am trying to improve my writing skills..
Have a very nice weekend!
Paula
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario
Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.